Sunday, April 19, 2020

Working on Some Stuff

I've not done any hobby projects since working on my Drukhari models. I attempted working on some of the models from Raging Heroes' TGG2 kickstarter and became horribly frustrated and pissed off with how brittle and poorly designed the miniatures were. So much so that it drove me away from working on other projects. But I finally got out of my funk and got some projects started. 

For Necromunda I got these put together and nearly finished for a Chaos Cult. 

Not a bad start. I added the Blackstone Fortress expansions Escalation and Traitor Command to fill the cult out so I can use them for Kill Team as well. 


Then, I assembled one squad of Thousand Sons Rubric Marines for a Kill Team. 
I decided to go away from the studio turquoise and used some shoulder pads and heads from Maxmini. Tzaangors will be added later. 

But wait, there's more!


I cracked open the No Respite expansion for Blackstone Fortress and got the poxwalkers built. The plague marines will be next. I'm wanting to work on a few different forces so that I dont get burned out. May sound weird but I get bored working on the same miniatures after a few days. The plan is to work on both the Death Guard and Thousand Sons kill teams. However, I'm still waiting for my box of Space Marine Heroes series 3 to arrive. 

As I get progress done on those, I want to get the rest of my Blackstone Fortress models assembled and ready for painting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment